5 Comments

  1. Anakin Fu on September 3, 2020 at 3:17 pm

    green energy

  2. Tan Ming on September 3, 2020 at 3:38 pm

    Zhgwen cllE spr❤️

  3. Wahengbam Pathou on September 3, 2020 at 3:40 pm

    First comment

  4. surat pongpipatpanich on September 3, 2020 at 3:57 pm

    Accounting for 40% of total installed capacity of the province is really significant. The remaining 60% must be, I guess, fossil fueled energy. Yet, this province has a potential to replace more of this with clean renewable energy. The world is not fair to China. There is a lot of good thing going on the mainland but there seems to be some western gangster to demonize this nation instead of praising.

  5. A r t e G o t i c a on September 3, 2020 at 4:02 pm

    Stop Forever eating dogs!!!!!😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Leave a Comment