This is definitely the most unexpected car I recorded during the 2017 Goodwood Festival of Speed. I don’t want to write some stupid things about the curious history of the rally Group S class and this Audi RS 002 prototype so I recommend you to read this PERFECT article I found on the internet : https://rallygroupbshrine.org/group-s/audi-quattro-mid-engine-gr-b-proto-audi-sport-quattro-rs002-gr-s-proto/
This Audi Group S Proto features a 2.1-litre 5-cylinder mid-engine which is able to produce 700hp on a car that weights 1000 kg (2,200 lbs) and reach a top speed of 300 km/h. Watch and hear it driving on the hillclimb course!
I have to thank my friend and youtuber NM2255 (https://www.youtube.com/user/NM2255) for letting me use his shots taken during the event. Don’t forget to subscribe to his channel!
— Subscribe to my 2nd channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3XVG02cKYsLyUUewv-qkoQ
You can also find and follow me on:
– Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/19bozzy92/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/19Bozzy92YT
– Google+: https://plus.google.com/100567781241722617164/posts
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ste19bozzy92
– Camcorder: Canon Legria HF G40 + Canon DM-100 Microphone
– Event: Festival of Speed 2017
– Where: Goodwood, England
Link To My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/19Bozzy92
THANKS FOR WATCHING AND SUBSCRIBE!!!